Patch notes Stoffenmanager®
- Processes overview: Added locations column.
- Activity overview: Added locations column.
- Product overview: Excel export per location now shows location names as first column.
- CMR Report: Order reports by product name.
- Added new WIC.
- Fixed a problem where the synchronization time would not update after synchronizing.
- Fixed a problem where products were incorrectly classified as CMR.
- Fixed a problem on the job daily average page where the cancel buttons did not work.
- Fixed a problem where uploading an SDS file did not work.
- Solved an issue where signing up for the stoffenmanager newsletter resulted in an error.
- Solved an issue where icons did not load correctly when using the WIC and VIB buttons in the reporting overview.
- Solved an issue where the DPD Export to XML did not work.
- Solved an issue with the display of CMR Products at CMR registration and the dashboard.
- Solved an issue where danger indication in the overviews; products, product (reporting grid), Inhalation and the DPD overview was not showing.
- Solved an issue regarding the Hazard indication in all the reporting overviews.
- Solved an issue on the Product report where the header did not always display correctly when expanding the grid horizontally by adding columns.
- Solved an issue where the update button was sometimes visible in overviews it should not be.
- Solved an issue with the display of the ADR classes in the product overview.
- Solved an issue where on the RIE Inhalation overview custom fields could cause an error.
- Solved an issue on the dashboard that the percentage of CMR products could accidently go above 100%.
- Solved an issue that solid components did not always not appear in the last step of the RIE Inhalation.
- Various general performance issues.
- Report module added for risk assessments and products. Data of these reports are synchronised every night. It is also possible to manually start the synchronisation.
- It is possible to show older versions of products and Risk Assessments Inahaltion in the report module.
- It is now possible to filter on multiple locations in several overviews.
- Under the menu item 'Communicate - WIC' it is now possible to also display workplace instruction cards of a risk assessment inhalation.
- Processes and workplaces can now be assigned to and unassigned from locations in bulk by a company administrator
- It is now possible to define ten custom fields for a risk assessment inhaltion (the same way this can already be done for products). When an administrator created these custom fields, they can be editted for a risk assessment and will show in all relevant forms.
- In the product report new columns are added that weren't avaialable before: hazard statements, physical form, hazard class skin local and systemic and hazard class eye.
- Label module added. It is now possible to print labels (in four different sizes) from the SHARE module. The labels include a QR code which links directly to the product in the SHARE module.
- Incorrect redirect back to components when in products screen after working on REACH assessment.
- Import: Products without suppliers were always seen as changed.
- Product: Fix component with null cas number matching as CMR during edit only.
- Product edit: Editing and saving a supplier selected a different supplier.
- Component: Retrieving limit values was not possible
- DPD: Products were not completely removed
- Validation of CAS numbers incorrectly indicated that a CAS number already existed
- Dashboard: Modified "percent assessed" to only take latest version of a product into account.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Overview not shown properly in French.
- Risk assessment skin: Fix error when not all fields are filled in.
- Settings Wic template layout in IE11.
- German: Activation postal code/city fields aligned below each other.
- Export: Storage flash point not exported if below zero.
- Export: Storage Kemler not exported.
- DPD: Delete entire product instead of last version only.
- RIE Skin Grid: Error fixed when filtering on grid.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Saving an risk assessment with an imported incomplete product causes an error.
- Password reset: Sometimes an error occurred after password reset.
- Product overview: Product which is only added to the DPD is shown as "partially archived".
- Stoffenmanager SHARE: Problems accessing information when Stoffenmanager® WIC template was deselected from the company settings.
- Overview risk inhalation: Added columns for "workplace cleaned" and "workplace inspected".
- Added new WIC
- Apple iPad: Inline popups did not allow scrolling, except when using the tab-key.
- Product overview: Non-alfabetical sorting on archive status column.
- Fixed issue when scrolling in modal dialogs on mobile/tablet.
- Product edit: Switching versions in the component edit dialog would redirect to the component overview after saving instead of closing the modal dialog.
- Login with two factor authentication: Entering wrong code did not display message.
- Dialogs: In IE11 a non working scroll bar was displayed.
- CMR search: CAS numbers were incorrectly displayed.
- Product overview: Not possible to filter on CAS-number when using "-".
- Product overview: Did not load if you had 70 risk assessments for a single product.
- Report skin: Column "H-phrases" also showed "P-phrases".
- Activity: Task explanation only appeared after selecting PROC.
- WIC: In Word export, the GHS pictograms were too big.
- Product overview: Sorting on physical form was not alfabetical.
- Product overview: Filtering on packing group did not work on roman numerals.
- Overviews: Improve readability of tooltips when lot of columns are selected.
- Fixed problem filtering on CAS number
- Fixed problem showing CMR warning when disabled
- Fixed dashboard problem
- Quality WIK icons improved
- Performance improved
- Clearer indication if dustiness is not entered
- New layout and structure
- New navigation structure
- Homepage which is also better integrated within Stoffenmanager
- Stoffenmanager now works on tablet and partly on smartphone!
- Quick navigation added
- Possibility to share news articles
- Import documentation for software developers updated
- Background and documentation of Stoffenmanager updated
- Process templates can be assigned to one or more locations
- Workplace templates can be assigned to one or more locations
- Component edit: Some characters in the internal notes fields would cause a crash when saving a component
- Product edit: When upgrading a solid component to a product, it was possible to select fluid components
- Product edit: Layout issue in Hazard and Safety information in the german language
- Report skin: Filtering on CMR caused an error
- Report inhalation: Filtering on CMR caused an error
- RIE Inhalation: In some cases the risk assessment was not recalculated when clicking the Risk assessment header
- REACH: In some cases the field labels would not show when opening an existing REACH scenario
- Import: In some cases the invalid products popup would display an error message
- RIE inhalation: Crashed when the company did not set a default WIK template
- Product: Create component issue where the new component wasn't automatically selected.
- RIE: Issue with the view/download WIK button for some users
- Component overview: Enabling the product column would break the grid
- Administrator functionality completely renewed including new look and feel.
- Possibility to add company specific respiratory protection including type, Assigned Protection Factors and justification.
- Company specific personal protective equipment now also available within Risk Assessment REACH.
- Possibility to recalculate all Stoffenmanager® content again (Products, Risk assessments etc.).
- Possibility for one click update of all Stoffenmanager® content to the latest version (Products, Risk assessments, etc.). Only available if you use version management.
- Manage "My account" completely renewed.
- Risc WIC templates added including extensive management functionality (order, default, etc.).
- Streamlining of left side navigation menu.
- Respiratory protection added in overview Risk Assessment.
- SHARE MODULE: Possibility to download product data as an XML file.
- SHARE MODULE: For each individual product and risk assessment you now can decide to publish it or not in the SHARE module.
- Administrators now have a better overview of the number of accounts given, who did or did not activate the account etc..
- REACH Reports extended and improved.
- REACH Reports can be downloaded as a Word file.
- Possibility to enter PROCs in Inhalation Risk Assessment and view them in the overview.
- Possibility to enter PROCs in Dermal Risk Assessment and view them in the overview.
- Respiratory Protective Equipment: list extended and corresponding Assigned Protection Factors (APFs) in line with latest international standards. These new APFs are visible in the risk assessment.
- Navigation accelerators added in overviews to eg. jump directly from a component to the corresponding product.
- Possibility to delete a component from a product, even when the component is used in the job daily average calculation.
- Large update on auto-suggestion for first aid and safety instructions. It is now possible to re-use sentences and instructions of other products instead of only the most recent ones.
- Possibility to search on CAS-, EC- and- REACH registration number in Job Daily Average.
- Product now can be exported to Excel by location.
- "Gas" added as physical properties within Products.
- Component flagged when mentioned on a hazard indicator list (additional to CMR lists).
- Component overview: individual components XML export possible. Only available in the licensed XML module.
- Reports inhalation and job daily average: RCRs in Excel and Word now visible in the same colours as in Stoffenmanager® itself.
- SER limit values database now availabe in all languages.
- New TRGS 555 WIC template added.
- Security: Two-step verification can be used to increase the security of your account (s).
- Security: passwords will not be send by mail anymore, but for reasons of extra security can only be reset.
- Pictogram can be deselected from company specific personal protective equipment.
- Editing product: notification of mandatory location field repaired.
- When uploading a SDS the language set in Stoffenmanager® will be chosen as default.
- Compare with previous version: respiratory protection is shown again.
- REACH Reports: rounding in digits after comma aligned with other reports.
- Respiratory protective equipment again shown in risk assessment reports.
- Dashboard: issue with loading dashboard statistics regarding larger companies that have a large amount of locations/products.
- Product overview: issue when filtering on ADR class.
- Product: Pop-up issue when uploading VIB using Internet Explorer 10 and previous versions.
- Product: CMR assistant in product editor incorrectly showed 'yes/no'
- Edit product: MSDS upload disappears behind dialog backdrop when browser is zoomed in or on HiDPI computer displays.
- Edit product: user with read only rights cannot open VIB.
- Assigning product to storage location: incorrect notification (partial) archiving product.
- Components: Limit values with more than 6 decimals can not be saved.
- Components: Issue with duplicate CASnumbers when there is no duplicate CAS Number given resolved.
- Product WIC: Standard WIC Template uses Verdana (9p) even when there is no text present. This makes editing the word file easier.
- Show English import manual in help text.
- SHARE-module: Components were incorrectly aligned in default WIC.
- Product sets: Some product sets cannot be removed.
- REACH: Entering long stage name can cause an error.
- On some user accounts the skin report does not display.
- On some user accounts the skin report cannot be downloaded as a Word file.
- PGS-15: A storage location cannot be removed if some specific questions where answered.
- Unable to delete an user from company management.
- Modifying a PPE icon in Internet Explorer causing a white empty window to appear.
- New Stoffenmanager®-SHARE module: Possibility to create publications of products and risk assessment WIC and MSDS.
- Components: Allow entering EC-number and REACH registration number.
- Components: Allow entering remarks about a component.
- Components: Allow entering multiple limit values.
- Import: Allow importing multiple limit values and EC-number/REACH registration number.
- Risk Inhalation: Select the limit value to calculate with and to show in the overview.
- PGS-15: Update to latest regulations and significantly improved user experience.
- CMR: You can now select which CMR information is applicable to your company and to your own user account.
- Report Inhalation: In Word version "RCR < 1" is not visible.
- Import: Validation error regarding locations is shown incorrectly when using DPD.
- Activity / Workplace: Save as new version buttons are shown enabled if not available for a Stoffenmanager® account.
- Inhalation: Excel export when only 'task concentration' has layout problems.
- Product edit: Support entering vapour pressure as small as 0,0000005 Pa.
- Inhalation: Filtering on risk assessments with stone or wood was not possible.
- Release of French and Spanish languages.
- Improvement of alignment of components in default WIK (Word version).
- Unable to dearchive product due to validation triggering.
- For some products, not able to save when any WIC texts have been filled in.
- When creating a new version of a product/risk assessment the expiration date did not reset.
- The delete button in the digital product depot (DPD) no longer causes the product to be removed from the DPD but deletes the entire product from Stoffenmanager®.
- Risk assessment inhalation control: When the "automate the task" measure has been applied, show in the overview "To be determined" without concentration.
- When a too long name was chosen for a risk assessment inhalation, a crash could occur.
- Excel export of component overview does not properly export "solid/liquid" column.
- Incorrect RCR statistics on dashboard after updated component limit value.
- Not being able to save an DPD-only product due to save buttons being unavailable.
- CMR-shield in component overview is clickable, but it should not be clickable.
- Date on news item is in wrong language in languages other than Dutch.
- Component edit: Check on duplicate CAS-numbers does not check for archived components.
- Overview risk inhalation/risk skin/job daily concentration/products: Unable to filter on 'Is up to date?'
- Risk inhalation control: In languages other than Dutch the translated name for "wood" and "stone" is not shown consistently everywhere.
- Dashboard: Sometimes a closed tile that is reopened is not remembered.
- Risk assessment inhalation control: Components were not exported in Excel.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Results is unreadable when long component names are present (Internet Explorer only).
- Product edit: Not possible to save a product if any WIC text exceeded 1024 characters even though 12000 are actually allowed.
- In non-Dutch languages, show the PGS-15 storage information on the danger driven WIC.
- The option for adding and modifying suppliers from product edit is restored.
- Improved stability for uploading large MSDS files.
- Country was not correctly shown in company settings.
- [Premium] Profile was shown incomplete incorrectly on dashboard.
- Hazard Classification Eyes has been added to Inhalation and Skin.
- All data and calculations have been updated to the newest GHS regulation and information.
- Multiple overviews have been extented with new columns, filters and sorting. for example on CMR
- Added the ability to let products expire.
- The Excel export has been optimised and improved.
- All functionalities are now visibile for all users. However only premium users can use all functionalities.
- Various smaller features have been turned on for all users.
- Atex and storage data can now be entered at products, regardless if you use these modules.
- Storage and Atex input is now available in all languages.
- Storage and Atex input has been optimised.
- Added the ability to add the total amount of a product at the PGS input.
- The Product register has been renewed.
- Additional factors have been added to products and RI&E's based on H-Phrased for even beter classification.
- The ability to add a SDS per language.
- Restructured the input of products for a more optimal experiance.
- The ability to add own protective measure to WIC.
- Improved the display of the classification of liquids in the overview products.
- Multiple performance enhancements.
- Solved a problem regarding the notification of products or Risk Assessments.
- The name of the file for a risk assessment workplace instruction is now the same of the name of the risk assessment.
- Solved an issue when changing between R/S phrases and H/P Phrases regarding the information about those Phrases.
- Solved multiple smaller issues regarding version management.
- [Premium] Improved importing of component data.
- [Premium] Solved problem of columns in the Excel export at the RiskAssessment Inhalation sometimes shifting one column.
- [Premium] Updating a non-component based daily concentration may fail.
- [Premium] Update of expiration timestamp in administrator mode may in rare cases fail.
- Solved issue within ATEX's zoning.
- Now the correct label shows within ATEX for the vapour pressure.
- Solved saving issue regarding first aid text in relation to hazard pictograms.
- [Premium] For administrators, there are now files available uploaded by Cosanta.
- [Premium] Improved rounding of RCR and other numbers.
- Risk Assessment Inhalation: Incorrect numbers in exposure distribution graph were sometimes shown when solid components were present in the mixture.
- Risk Assessment Inhalation: Sometimes not all product sets are shown.
- SER limit values: Incorrect display (scientific notation) of very small numbers.
- Concentration of components in powder mixture: In a Risk Assessment Inhalation determining the concentration per component in a powder mixture composed of one or more components is now possible.
- Security: Users are temporary locked out for ten minutes after five incorrect login attempts.
- [Premium] Security: New sub users in a premium account have no permissions by default.
- [Premium] The upload limit of the import XML file has been increased to 40MB.
- [Premium] Fix issue regarding expiration date of risk assessment in English.
- Longer WIC texts were not saved sometimes
- Incomplete display of overview risk asessments.
- Filtering on product name in overview risk assessment skin and action plan.
- Finnish translation in risk assessment WIC.
- When having no write permissions on a risk assessment inhalation, no results were shown in the last step.
- Dutch only: ATEX and PGS could disappear if disabled in user profile.
- Fixed small issues with report generation.
- Sometimes it was not possible to filter the Action Plan grid.
- Duplicate values in selection lists in user profile.
- The version number and version date are now displayed in the component, product, risk assessment inhalation, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average grids.
- Added the "Up to date" column to the following grids: product, risk assessment inhalation grid, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average.
- Added a "Update" button to the following grids: product, risk assessment inhalation grid, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average. The update button allows you to update all underlying versioned properties. For example: Updating a product will update all components of that product to the latest version.
- When a user uses the "Update" button in one of the grids, a notification will be pushed to the other Stoffenmanager users of users company.
- The bulk assigning and unassigning feature now also allows you to add product to the DPD (Digital Product Depot).
- The risk assessment inhalation grid Excel export now displays all calculated results in separate cells.
- When a user did not have permissions to edit a risk assessment inhalation and attempted to open a risk assessment inhalation, the user was shown an error.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a user creates a new risk assessment inhalation and sets the location of the risk assessment to the "Select an option" option.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain fields not to save on the company information page.
- When copying a product in the quantitative exposure assessment route, all of the product WIK fields will now be saved.
- [Dutch only] SER limit value import allows more units to be imported.
- [Premium] Added new REACH stage names.
- [Premium] When clicking the '+' button in the product editor, sometimes the danger class assistant was not shown.
- [Dutch only] Fixed broken links on cookie information page.
- Infotips in some popups didn't work.
- Some Polish translations of inhalation measures were not shown.
- Improved sorting of calendar items on home page.
- Calendar was sometimes shown in wrong language.
- Add Cosanta BV footnote to PDF-version of terms and conditions.
- Small layout improvements throughout the application.
- Improved layout and text of error reporting page.
- [Premium] Changes to the import to allow enriching more fields in Stoffenmanager®.
- Release of Polish language (Polski).
- [Premium] Centralized management and import of products in a 'digital product depot'. Users can easily assign products from the digital product depot to their own locations without write permissions.
- [Premium] Possibility to add and edit custom fields for a product.
- [Premium] Renewed developer documentation 'Import in Stoffenmanager®'.
- [Premium] Page 'Import in Stoffenmanager®' has a new look and feel and a progress indicator.
- [Premium] Stoffenmanager® import can now handle larger files.
- [Premium] Stoffenmanager® import options added: create new version of product/component when a product/component has been changed.
- Added password strength indicator to 'My settings' page.
- Risk inhalation: Added WIC based on information filled in the risk assessment.
- Generation of a multi-language WIK would fail if some texts were not filled in.
- Component overview: Column 'Archived?' didn't have a header text.
- Calendar of selection of MSDS-date was not translated in Swedish.
- It is now possible to upload an SDS file with a product.
- [stoffenmanager.com] Added the Swedish language.
- [Basic] RCR is not properly displayed.
- [Premium] Excel export does not export concentrations.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Navigation between different pages is interrupted.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Fix cancel button in storage location edit popup.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Fix popup not closing.
- [Premium] Location tree does not show expand icons.
- Homepage calendar text layout issues.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Dilution is not mandatory.
- Streamlined process of creating a Stoffenmanager® account.
- It is now possible to fill in your workplace instruction card in multiple languages. Existing products have been migrated to the language it was filled in.
- Added tile on the dashboard with the company information.
- Stoffenmanager® import allows importing product WIC information in multiple languages.
- Column selection and other premium-only features of the overviews are now available for basic users too.
- Users of the free version of Stoffenmanager® can now view the RCR of risk assessments.
- Users of the free version of Stoffenmanager® can now view the daily concentration of risk assessments.
- Product overview export: Instead of showing 'Multiple locations', each location is now shown.
- [Premium] Copying a RIE could cause an error message.
- [Premium] Fix generation of Word workplace instruction card for some users.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Added warning in case an invalid product was stored.
- Product editor: After adding a component the component was not immediately shown in the selection list (basic users only).
- Error message after converting a product from WMS to GHS.
- For some users the selected columns and filters were not always remembered.
- Risk assessment inhalation editor: Summary was not updated during editing the risk assessment.
- Solved display problem of a product after being converted to GHS.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: In the overview the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time can now be shown.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: The results show the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: The report shows the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time.
- [Premium] Activity: The time can be filled in on a per-minute basis instead of a selection list.
- RIE Inhalation: The time can be filled in on a per-minute basis instead of a selection list.
- Daily concentration: The filled in time in a risk assessment is now suggested when creating or editing a daily concentration.
- [Premium] A risk assessment that was removed but expired showed a notification.
- [Premium] Paging of grid of bulk location changing for products didn't work correctly.
- [Premium] An user who previously worked with ATEX couldn't be removed.
- Incorrect sort order of hazard statements on the WIC.
- Product edit: When a new supplier was created it was not shown on the WIC.
- Removed the 'Stoffenmanager® werkplaats' (was available in Dutch only).
- Default language fallback is now English instead of Dutch.
- [Premium] PGS storage: Resolved issue where product couldn't be assigned to a location.
- [Premium] ATEX: Resolved crash in generating action plan.
- Danger driven WIC sometimes showed labels in the wrong order.
- [Premium] Tab sequence when editing a product improved.
- It is now possible to upload a company logo.
- Company logo is now shown at the page header of each report.
- Small improvements in the reports.
- It is now possible to generate a 'danger driven' WIC.
- Support for limitvalues as low as 0,000001.
- Risk assessment skin: Shows the selected measure.
- [Premium] In specific cases an error message could be shown in the PGS storage module.
- [Premium] Column 'archive status' showed wrong in the column header.
- [Premium] Large import files should no longer yield error message.
- [Premium] Management: Creating a user, deleting it and then re-creating it no long yields an error message.
- New supplier and Edit supplier open on a new screen (new supplier from Edit product still opens in a popup).
- After selecting a component on the Edit product screen, one can jump to next component fields again with Tab.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin are now free searchable on their name.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for productname.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for componentname and CAS number.
- [Premium]Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched using multiple locaitons.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for CMR products.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for productname.
- Premium is also available in Finnish.
- Premium is now also available in Finnish.
- Solved crash when visiting the Finnish homepage with the English language setting.
- Inconsistency in order delete and copy buttons in list risk assessment skin.
- Links to risk assessments inhalation when using FireFox browser.
- CMR-registration; assessment names listed without spacing.
- Locations were editable in risk assessments; now only using ‘Assigning, detaching locations’.
- Problem with instruction card for RAS (cleaning) for specific products.
- Problem retrieving country name in company information.
- New references in background articles.
- Report inhalation shows for some users the incorrect number of risk assessments.
- Filter on risk assessments in report inhalation and report skin was empty for some users.
- Crash in daily concentration for some users resolved.
- Problem in product editing with English notation of decimals resolved.
- [Premium] ATEX and PGS tabs hidden for non-Dutch languages.
- Text added for inhalation risk measure 'Replace product'.
- It is no longer possible to select the measure 'Replace product' for a risk assessment with cutting labour (wood and stone).
- Some older icons replaced with newer ones.
- Location filter on dashboard is now correctly sorting on name.
- Check for removal of product corrected.
- Live-notification of event log reactivated.
- Possibility of entering rare character like > and < as a name on some forms.
- When a decimal vapour pressure was used the panel was shown as 'not ready'
- [Premium] Component edit: Added functionality to copy information from the GESTIS database.
- Component edit: added navigation to GESTIS database.
- Small stability improvements.
- [Premium] Product overview: Added columns for hazard category inhalation and skin.
- [Premium] Import: Possible to import ATEX and PGS information (Dutch only).
- [Premium] Import: Changes to facilitate data improvement in Stoffenmanager.
- Report skin was sometimes not translated into English, Finnish or German.
- Daily concentration: Resolved issue causing duplicates in component selector when creating a daily concentration for vapours.
- German language: Fixed various layout problems.
- Of some solid substance risk assessments no measures could be taken.
- Sorting and filtering on certain columns on some overviews.
- Not able to delete some locations
- Redeveloped all the important overview lists.
- Totally renewed filter functionality.
- CMR report now contains a filter.
- Edit dialogs open now in the same page.
- The roadmap has been replaced by the Dashboard.
- [Premium] Extended management information via the Dashboard.
- [Premium] Columns can be hidden and shown on the overviews.
- [Premium] Overview lists can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
- [Premium] Version management has been added for products, components, risk assessments and daily concentration.
- [Premium] Implemented the functionality to review differences between versions.
- [Premium] Implemented archiving per location for products.
- [Premium] Implemented archiving risk assessments.
- [Premium] Added bulk archiving functionality for locations, which will archive all data below it.
- [Premium] Added functionality to expire individual risk assessments.
- [Premium] Added functionality to add central automated management of expiration dates based on parameters.
- [Premium] Added extended real-time notification system.
- [Premium] Added event/audit log of actions done in the system.
- [Premium] Added option to bulk change locations of risk assessments and products.
- Large technical optimization of the back-end.
- Large amount of stability improvements implemented.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that sometimes caused a risk assessment skin to overwrite the original when copying.
- It is now possible to use the 'greater than' and 'less than' signs in product names, component names, and WIC text.
- Various technical and stability improvements.
- Various technical and stability improvements.
- [Premium] Updated ATEX module to comply with the latest laws and regulations.
- [Premium] Updated PGS module to comply with the latest laws and regulations.
- [Premium] Data in the ATEX module is now shared between users of the same company.
- [Premium] Data in the PGS module is now shared between users of the same company.
- [Premium] Premium users are able to create an unlimited amount of products, risks assessments and daily average concentrations. Basic users have been restricted in this matter.
- [GESTIS version] Improved the homepage layout.
- [RAS versie] Improved the homepage layout.
- Improved the steps to procedure to switch between different Stoffenmanager® versions (Generic, Gestis, RAS, FIOH).
- Developed a Finnish version of Stoffenmanager® for FIOH.
- [Premium] Increased the maximum vapour pressure to 10 million Pa in the Stoffenmanager® import.
- Fixed registration issues for some users.
- [Premium] Improved the appearance of the EVD cards in the ATEX Module.
- [Premium] Solved issue that made it impossible to upgrade some of the users to company administrator.
- [Premium] Fixed pagination system in ATEX so it's identical to the rest of the pagination systems in Stoffenmanager®.
- Solved issue on the risk inhalation overview page where long component names caused layout issues.
- Solved issue that caused problems saving reports with strange characters in the name of a inhalation risk assessment.
- Solved issue where long component names caused layout issues on the daily average comcentration page.
- Solved issue with the activation of a Premium demo account.
- Solved issue that caused some products to be undeletable even though they were not used anymore.
- Applied some layout tweaks to the product edit page.
- The list of countries on the company profile page is now also available in other languages than English.
- Fixed bug in far-field.
- The permission system was sometimes to rigid.
- [Premium] Searchable selection list for components in daily concentration
- [Premium] It is now possible to disable the CMR notification that shows up when editing a product.
- Language list in 'My settings' and 'Company information' has now been translated.
- [Premium] System-wide notifications are now only shown to premium account administrators.
- [Premium] In the permissions editor new locations were incorrectly shown as accessible by the user.
- Resolved issue causing line breaks in the product editor not to be saved.
- Introduction text 'welcome to Stoffenmanager®' after registering improved.
- Resolved issue in Risk Inhalation causing long component names to make the concentration unreadable.
- Account removal is now available in Finnish.
- Component edit: In all modules/routes all fields are now available.
- [Premium] Performance adding components to a product was improved.
- [Premium] Stability improvements in REACH.
- Special characters such as > and < are now allowed in WIC-texts.
- Measures: Replacing a product with a product without H/R-phrases could fail.
- WIC: Special (non-visible) characters in WIC-texts could cause a corrupt Word document when exporting.
- Risk Inhalation: Sometimes an unique combination of a PPE and a product could cause a crash.
- Several security fixes for ATEX
- [Premium] PGS: Various layout- and consistency improvements.
- [Premium] ATEX: Various layout- and consistency improvements.
- [Premium] Edit product: Stability improvements.
- [Premium] Permissions: Someone who had limited permissions and was upgraded to premium admin kept the limited permissions.
- WIC: room ventilation was not shown on the WIC-card.
- [Premium] PGS: Products without ADR class caused crashes.
- [Premium] Import:signal term couldn't be imported.
- Product editing: CLP converter didn't work sometimes.
- Product editing: sort suppliers by name.
- Product WIC: icons sometimes not visible in Word export.
- Product CMR registration: New registrations CMR couldn't be created.
- Supplier editing: Email validation only allowed lowercase email addresses.
- [Premium] User permissions could not be edited.
- [Premium] Some REACH risk assessments could not be opened.
- [Premium] In some cases, copied products overwrote the original product.
- 'General information' when editing a product always remained on 'not ready'.
- Product editing: date picker didn't work well.
- Product editing: Selected WMS icons were not displayed after saving.
- Product editing: When editing long WIC-texts typing was interrupted.
- [Premium] Error messages in the import improved
- Errors resolved in entering risk assessment skin.
- New design of the Stoffenmanager® homepage.
- Various significant performance and stability improvements made throughout Stoffenmanager®.
- Calendar functionality added.
- Stoffenmanager® portal closed and removed. Functionality moved to the new Stoffenmanager® homepage.
- Community FAQ functionality added.
- Premium features clarified.
- Ownership of Stoffenmanager® clarified.
- Language selector enhanced.
- After log in redirection into Stoffenmanager®.
- [Premium] Improvements in the removal of users from company account.
- [Premium] Resolved secutity issue in REACH module.
- Report CMR products and registration was user specific and not company wide.
- When filling in an invalid email address for the newsletter no message was shown.
- Product creation: Paragraph 15 changed to paragraph 2 when entering R/H-phrases
- At risk assessment skin, assessment creation, step 3, decimals are now correctly shown with comma's.
- [Premium] Added support for 'liquid and solid' components in the import.
- Added hazard statements:
- Added or updated precautionary phrases:
- Sort order of all hazard phrases is now by name and number.
- Free users: Show the CAS number in the component drop down while adding/editing a product.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused components in a product set not to be marked as deletable.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused stability issues after removal of a product set.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused WIC texts not to be temporary saved in the Chrome browser.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused WIC texts not to be imported correctly.
- [Premium] Information related to vapour pressure of components in REACH improved.
- [Premium] Stricter validation of the import files: don't allow duplicate import ID's anymore.
- Resolved issue that sometimes caused the dilution not to be shown in the report daily concentration.
- When a component was set to 'solid' or 'liquid' it could not be set to 'both' anymore.
- Removed duplication of hazard statement 'H361fd' and 'H361f'.
Version 5.5.2Issues resolved
- Sign in issues resolved in sector- or country specific Stoffenmanager® versions.
- Issue resolved causing language not to be changed in sector- or country specific Stoffenmanager® after using the generic Stoffenmanager®.
- Free users can now select the root location 'My company'.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused warnings while importing were not shown.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused not all locations to be shown in Risk Assessment Skin when an user was specifically denied access to a location.
- Resolved issue that caused only the upper half of the Dangerous Substance Register to be printed.
- Resolved issue that caused stoffenmanager.com users not being able to switch languages on Stoffenmanager®.
- Various improvements to reports generated by Stoffenmanager®.
- Below every report it is now possible to fill in additional reports.
- The German language has been added to Stoffenmanager®.
- The control measure 'replace product' now also works with GHS.
- Some problems regarding the control measure 'replace product' were resolved.
- When reporting on risk assessments regarding stone or wood the respirable dust was not shown.
No previous patch notes available.