Patch notes Stoffenmanager®
- Creating Inhalation risk assessments based on different process temperatures for components and products that are fluid or 'solid or fluid'. For existing risk assessments, this has defaulted to 20°C.
- Process temperature is added to processes as a new field, which is used for making a Inhalation risk assessments.
- Components and products that are fluid or 'solid or fluid', have a new field: vapour pressure-temperature. For existing components and products, this defaults to 20°C.
- Boiling point is added as a new field for components.
- The boiling point for products has moved from the ATEX module to physical properties (SDS §9).
- The vapour pressure-temperature and boiling point for components can be imported from GESTIS.
- The limit values for components can be imported from GESTIS.
- The vapour pressure-temperature and boiling point are added to the component and product grids.
- The process temperature is added to the Inhalation risk assessment grids.
- Exporting of vapour pressure-temperature in the SHARE module.
- Exporting of vapour pressure-temperature and boiling point to XML/Excel.
- Importing of vapour pressure-temperature and boiling point for components via XML.
- Importing of vapour pressure-temperature and boiling point for products via XML.
- When importing an (old) XML that does not have a vapour pressure-temperature, 20°C is filled as a default temperature.
- The process temperature has been added to the Inhalation risk assessment reporting, job daily average reporting and Inhalation risk assessment WIC's.
- The boiling point has been moved from the ATEX section to the section for general product information.
- Process temperature has been added to the STEAMbase module.
- The calculation for vapour pressure added for prioritization and assessment.
- Tooltips added for the vapour pressure calculation table.
- The vapour pressure can be overwritten by the user.
- Inhalation risk assessment result is calculated with recalculated or user overwritten value.
- Warnings are shown if a specified value is outside Stoffenmanager® domain.
- You will be guided to create products and an Inhalation risk assessment on the dashboard.
- Added an option to import product offered by Cosanta on the dashboard.
- Product and inhalation risk assessment overview: delete multiple items at once.
- On some pages instruction videos are available, which can be viewed by clicking on the video icon.
- Limit values from the GESTIS database can now be looked up
- Product edit: less jumps of the screen when editing a product.
- All the statements (H- and P-statements) in Products' Health and safety information are now in the correct order when they are returned in the list of options.
- Skin risk assessment grid could sometimes show some errors or show duplicate hazard indicator lists
- Issue solved where the boiling point was not exported to XML when the flashpoint is missing for the product.
- Issue solved where the option 'Show on WIC' was not directly available when using company custom fields.
- Issue solved where generating a WIC using 'Company-WIC-01' was missing information depending on the amount of available data.
- Issue solved where comparing versions in the DPD grid did not work
- Issue solved where some parts of the SHARE module did not get translated
- Technical support for adding additional languages has been added when editing a product: first aid instructions, safety instructions and SDS files can be editted in more languages and imported in XML
- Technical support for adding additional languages has been added when editing company specific personal protection equipment in the company settings
- Work instruction cards can now be downloaded in additional languages
- The SHARE module now supports more languages. When downloading a SDS file, the file of the selected language will be downloaded
- Added the ability to show and export new columns in the reporting grid: dilution, type of task, breathing zone, multiple employees and evaporation
- Unable to update version of function daily concentration directly from the overview.
- Several performance fixes.
- Probleem met WIK en WMS pictogrammen opgelost.
- In Chrome: page doesn't jump back to the top when editing a component in the product page.
- Issue solved with the recalculation after a vapour pressure has been removed from a component.
- Issue solved with displaying percentage in the RIE report.
- Issue solved with the import button not being active for the import of the vapour pressure and molecular weight.
- Several small bugfixes
- RIE Inhalation overview: Issue resolved when updating to use new component(s), RCR values will be calculated and shown in the overview when there is just one limit value available
- Product edit: increased maximum vapour pressure for gasses to 1 billion
- Product import: K-class will no longer default to K1 when uploading products without flashpoint
- Product import: Resolved an issue that hazard statement codes were case insensitive
- Steambase: Export of measurement overview - component concentration has too many zeroes.
- Product edit: Newly added component is not preselected.
- Product edit: Location label does not show disabled locations.
- Bulk location change: Unable to remove product from last location, even if it is assigned to the DPD.
- SHARE: Viewing some labels causes an error.
- PIMEX: Some movies do not load.
- It is now possible to enter measurements in the new module "STEAMbase". You can link your measurements to a project and upload attachments.
- In the risk assessment inhalation you can find the linked measurements from STEAMbase.
- When you have linked measurements in your risk assessment, you can indicate if the risk is controlled or not. These results will be visible in the reports and on the dashboard.
- It is possible to choose from more product categories when creating a product (wood, stone, glass, and other among others).
- It is now possible to manage job titles and link them to the risk assessments (REACH, skin, inhalation and job daily average). The job titles will be visible in the reports.
- Products where a vapour pressure wasn't applicable showed a vapour pressure in the reports.
- Synchronisation issue fixed in report
- Password reset page includes two factor authentication for user that has it turned on.
- Diclaimer text added for popup limit values
- Adjusted wic positioning.
- Removed spacing in confirm password.
- Fixed a problem where users can only see what they created in Workplace & Process overview.
- Button to homepage (after sending crash report).
- Subject changed in forget password e-mail.
- Available options in wic depend on location selected.
- Default template for WIC shows correctly now.
- Default tempalte for labels in SHARE shows correctly now.
- Processes overview: Added locations column.
- Activity overview: Added locations column.
- Product overview: Excel export per location now shows location names as first column.
- CMR Report: Order reports by product name.
- Added new WIC.
- Fixed a problem where the synchronization time would not update after synchronizing.
- Fixed a problem where products were incorrectly classified as CMR.
- Fixed a problem on the job daily average page where the cancel buttons did not work.
- Fixed a problem where uploading an SDS file did not work.
- Solved an issue where signing up for the stoffenmanager newsletter resulted in an error.
- Solved an issue where icons did not load correctly when using the WIC and VIB buttons in the reporting overview.
- Solved an issue where the DPD Export to XML did not work.
- Solved an issue with the display of CMR Products at CMR registration and the dashboard.
- Solved an issue where danger indication in the overviews; products, product (reporting grid), Inhalation and the DPD overview was not showing.
- Solved an issue regarding the Hazard indication in all the reporting overviews.
- Solved an issue on the Product report where the header did not always display correctly when expanding the grid horizontally by adding columns.
- Solved an issue where the update button was sometimes visible in overviews it should not be.
- Solved an issue with the display of the ADR classes in the product overview.
- Solved an issue where on the RIE Inhalation overview custom fields could cause an error.
- Solved an issue on the dashboard that the percentage of CMR products could accidently go above 100%.
- Solved an issue that solid components did not always not appear in the last step of the RIE Inhalation.
- Various general performance issues.
- Report module added for risk assessments and products. Data of these reports are synchronised every night. It is also possible to manually start the synchronisation.
- It is possible to show older versions of products and Risk Assessments Inahaltion in the report module.
- It is now possible to filter on multiple locations in several overviews.
- Under the menu item 'Communicate - WIC' it is now possible to also display workplace instruction cards of a risk assessment inhalation.
- Processes and workplaces can now be assigned to and unassigned from locations in bulk by a company administrator
- It is now possible to define ten custom fields for a risk assessment inhaltion (the same way this can already be done for products). When an administrator created these custom fields, they can be editted for a risk assessment and will show in all relevant forms.
- In the product report new columns are added that weren't avaialable before: hazard statements, physical form, hazard class skin local and systemic and hazard class eye.
- Label module added. It is now possible to print labels (in four different sizes) from the SHARE module. The labels include a QR code which links directly to the product in the SHARE module.
- Incorrect redirect back to components when in products screen after working on REACH assessment.
- Import: Products without suppliers were always seen as changed.
- Product: Fix component with null cas number matching as CMR during edit only.
- Product edit: Editing and saving a supplier selected a different supplier.
- Component: Retrieving limit values was not possible
- DPD: Products were not completely removed
- Validation of CAS numbers incorrectly indicated that a CAS number already existed
- Dashboard: Modified "percent assessed" to only take latest version of a product into account.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Overview not shown properly in French.
- Risk assessment skin: Fix error when not all fields are filled in.
- Settings Wic template layout in IE11.
- German: Activation postal code/city fields aligned below each other.
- Export: Storage flash point not exported if below zero.
- Export: Storage Kemler not exported.
- DPD: Delete entire product instead of last version only.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Saving an risk assessment with an imported incomplete product causes an error.
- Password reset: Sometimes an error occurred after password reset.
- Product overview: Product which is only added to the DPD is shown as "partially archived".
- Stoffenmanager SHARE: Problems accessing information when Stoffenmanager® WIC template was deselected from the company settings.
- Overview risk inhalation: Added columns for "workplace cleaned" and "workplace inspected".
- Added new WIC
- Apple iPad: Inline popups did not allow scrolling, except when using the tab-key.
- Product overview: Non-alfabetical sorting on archive status column.
- Fixed issue when scrolling in modal dialogs on mobile/tablet.
- Product edit: Switching versions in the component edit dialog would redirect to the component overview after saving instead of closing the modal dialog.
- Login with two factor authentication: Entering wrong code did not display message.
- Dialogs: In IE11 a non working scroll bar was displayed.
- CMR search: CAS numbers were incorrectly displayed.
- Product overview: Not possible to filter on CAS-number when using "-".
- Product overview: Did not load if you had 70 risk assessments for a single product.
- Report skin: Column "H-phrases" also showed "P-phrases".
- Activity: Task explanation only appeared after selecting PROC.
- WIC: In Word export, the GHS pictograms were too big.
- Product overview: Sorting on physical form was not alfabetical.
- Product overview: Filtering on packing group did not work on roman numerals.
- Overviews: Improve readability of tooltips when lot of columns are selected.
- Fixed problem filtering on CAS number
- Fixed problem showing CMR warning when disabled
- Fixed dashboard problem
- Quality WIK icons improved
- Performance improved
- Clearer indication if dustiness is not entered
- New layout and structure
- New navigation structure
- Homepage which is also better integrated within Stoffenmanager
- Stoffenmanager now works on tablet and partly on smartphone!
- Quick navigation added
- Possibility to share news articles
- Import documentation for software developers updated
- Background and documentation of Stoffenmanager updated
- Process templates can be assigned to one or more locations
- Workplace templates can be assigned to one or more locations
- Component edit: Some characters in the internal notes fields would cause a crash when saving a component
- Product edit: When upgrading a solid component to a product, it was possible to select fluid components
- Product edit: Layout issue in Hazard and Safety information in the german language
- Report skin: Filtering on CMR caused an error
- Report inhalation: Filtering on CMR caused an error
- RIE Inhalation: In some cases the risk assessment was not recalculated when clicking the Risk assessment header
- REACH: In some cases the field labels would not show when opening an existing REACH scenario
- Import: In some cases the invalid products popup would display an error message
- RIE inhalation: Crashed when the company did not set a default WIK template
- Product: Create component issue where the new component wasn't automatically selected.
- RIE: Issue with the view/download WIK button for some users
- Component overview: Enabling the product column would break the grid
- Administrator functionality completely renewed including new look and feel.
- Possibility to add company specific respiratory protection including type, Assigned Protection Factors and justification.
- Company specific personal protective equipment now also available within Risk Assessment REACH.
- Possibility to recalculate all Stoffenmanager® content again (Products, Risk assessments etc.).
- Possibility for one click update of all Stoffenmanager® content to the latest version (Products, Risk assessments, etc.). Only available if you use version management.
- Manage "My account" completely renewed.
- Risc WIC templates added including extensive management functionality (order, default, etc.).
- Streamlining of left side navigation menu.
- Respiratory protection added in overview Risk Assessment.
- SHARE MODULE: Possibility to download product data as an XML file.
- SHARE MODULE: For each individual product and risk assessment you now can decide to publish it or not in the SHARE module.
- Administrators now have a better overview of the number of accounts given, who did or did not activate the account etc..
- REACH Reports extended and improved.
- REACH Reports can be downloaded as a Word file.
- Possibility to enter PROCs in Inhalation Risk Assessment and view them in the overview.
- Possibility to enter PROCs in Dermal Risk Assessment and view them in the overview.
- Respiratory Protective Equipment: list extended and corresponding Assigned Protection Factors (APFs) in line with latest international standards. These new APFs are visible in the risk assessment.
- Navigation accelerators added in overviews to eg. jump directly from a component to the corresponding product.
- Possibility to delete a component from a product, even when the component is used in the job daily average calculation.
- Large update on auto-suggestion for first aid and safety instructions. It is now possible to re-use sentences and instructions of other products instead of only the most recent ones.
- Possibility to search on CAS-, EC- and- REACH registration number in Job Daily Average.
- Product now can be exported to Excel by location.
- "Gas" added as physical properties within Products.
- Component flagged when mentioned on a hazard indicator list (additional to CMR lists).
- Component overview: individual components XML export possible. Only available in the licensed XML module.
- Reports inhalation and job daily average: RCRs in Excel and Word now visible in the same colours as in Stoffenmanager® itself.
- SER limit values database now availabe in all languages.
- New TRGS 555 WIC template added.
- Security: Two-step verification can be used to increase the security of your account (s).
- Security: passwords will not be send by mail anymore, but for reasons of extra security can only be reset.
- Pictogram can be deselected from company specific personal protective equipment.
- Editing product: notification of mandatory location field repaired.
- When uploading a SDS the language set in Stoffenmanager® will be chosen as default.
- Compare with previous version: respiratory protection is shown again.
- REACH Reports: rounding in digits after comma aligned with other reports.
- Respiratory protective equipment again shown in risk assessment reports.
- Dashboard: issue with loading dashboard statistics regarding larger companies that have a large amount of locations/products.
- Product overview: issue when filtering on ADR class.
- Product: Pop-up issue when uploading VIB using Internet Explorer 10 and previous versions.
- Product: CMR assistant in product editor incorrectly showed 'yes/no'
- Edit product: MSDS upload disappears behind dialog backdrop when browser is zoomed in or on HiDPI computer displays.
- Edit product: user with read only rights cannot open VIB.
- Assigning product to storage location: incorrect notification (partial) archiving product.
- Components: Limit values with more than 6 decimals can not be saved.
- Components: Issue with duplicate CASnumbers when there is no duplicate CAS Number given resolved.
- Product WIC: Standard WIC Template uses Verdana (9p) even when there is no text present. This makes editing the word file easier.
- Show English import manual in help text.
- SHARE-module: Components were incorrectly aligned in default WIC.
- Product sets: Some product sets cannot be removed.
- REACH: Entering long stage name can cause an error.
- On some user accounts the skin report does not display.
- On some user accounts the skin report cannot be downloaded as a Word file.
- PGS-15: A storage location cannot be removed if some specific questions where answered.
- Unable to delete an user from company management.
- Modifying a PPE icon in Internet Explorer causing a white empty window to appear.
- New Stoffenmanager®-SHARE module: Possibility to create publications of products and risk assessment WIC and MSDS.
- Components: Allow entering EC-number and REACH registration number.
- Components: Allow entering remarks about a component.
- Components: Allow entering multiple limit values.
- Import: Allow importing multiple limit values and EC-number/REACH registration number.
- Risk Inhalation: Select the limit value to calculate with and to show in the overview.
- PGS-15: Update to latest regulations and significantly improved user experience.
- CMR: You can now select which CMR information is applicable to your company and to your own user account.
- Report Inhalation: In Word version "RCR < 1" is not visible.
- Import: Validation error regarding locations is shown incorrectly when using DPD.
- Activity / Workplace: Save as new version buttons are shown enabled if not available for a Stoffenmanager® account.
- Inhalation: Excel export when only 'task concentration' has layout problems.
- Product edit: Support entering vapour pressure as small as 0,0000005 Pa.
- Inhalation: Filtering on risk assessments with stone or wood was not possible.
- Release of French and Spanish languages.
- Improvement of alignment of components in default WIK (Word version).
- Unable to dearchive product due to validation triggering.
- For some products, not able to save when any WIC texts have been filled in.
- When creating a new version of a product/risk assessment the expiration date did not reset.
- The delete button in the digital product depot (DPD) no longer causes the product to be removed from the DPD but deletes the entire product from Stoffenmanager®.
- Risk assessment inhalation control: When the "automate the task" measure has been applied, show in the overview "To be determined" without concentration.
- When a too long name was chosen for a risk assessment inhalation, a crash could occur.
- Excel export of component overview does not properly export "solid/liquid" column.
- Incorrect RCR statistics on dashboard after updated component limit value.
- Not being able to save an DPD-only product due to save buttons being unavailable.
- CMR-shield in component overview is clickable, but it should not be clickable.
- Date on news item is in wrong language in languages other than Dutch.
- Component edit: Check on duplicate CAS-numbers does not check for archived components.
- Overview risk inhalation/risk skin/job daily concentration/products: Unable to filter on 'Is up to date?'
- Risk inhalation control: In languages other than Dutch the translated name for "wood" and "stone" is not shown consistently everywhere.
- Dashboard: Sometimes a closed tile that is reopened is not remembered.
- Risk assessment inhalation control: Components were not exported in Excel.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Results is unreadable when long component names are present (Internet Explorer only).
- Product edit: Not possible to save a product if any WIC text exceeded 1024 characters even though 12000 are actually allowed.
- In non-Dutch languages, show the PGS-15 storage information on the danger driven WIC.
- The option for adding and modifying suppliers from product edit is restored.
- Improved stability for uploading large MSDS files.
- Country was not correctly shown in company settings.
- [Premium] Profile was shown incomplete incorrectly on dashboard.
- Hazard Classification Eyes has been added to Inhalation and Skin.
- All data and calculations have been updated to the newest GHS regulation and information.
- Multiple overviews have been extented with new columns, filters and sorting. for example on CMR
- Added the ability to let products expire.
- The Excel export has been optimised and improved.
- All functionalities are now visibile for all users. However only premium users can use all functionalities.
- Various smaller features have been turned on for all users.
- Atex and storage data can now be entered at products, regardless if you use these modules.
- Storage and Atex input is now available in all languages.
- Storage and Atex input has been optimised.
- Added the ability to add the total amount of a product at the PGS input.
- The Product register has been renewed.
- Additional factors have been added to products and RI&E's based on H-Phrased for even beter classification.
- The ability to add a SDS per language.
- Restructured the input of products for a more optimal experiance.
- The ability to add own protective measure to WIC.
- Improved the display of the classification of liquids in the overview products.
- Multiple performance enhancements.
- Solved a problem regarding the notification of products or Risk Assessments.
- The name of the file for a risk assessment workplace instruction is now the same of the name of the risk assessment.
- Solved an issue when changing between R/S phrases and H/P Phrases regarding the information about those Phrases.
- Solved multiple smaller issues regarding version management.
- [Premium] Improved importing of component data.
- [Premium] Solved problem of columns in the Excel export at the RiskAssessment Inhalation sometimes shifting one column.
- [Premium] Updating a non-component based daily concentration may fail.
- [Premium] Update of expiration timestamp in administrator mode may in rare cases fail.
- Solved issue within ATEX's zoning.
- Now the correct label shows within ATEX for the vapour pressure.
- Solved saving issue regarding first aid text in relation to hazard pictograms.
- [Premium] For administrators, there are now files available uploaded by Cosanta.
- [Premium] Improved rounding of RCR and other numbers.
- Risk Assessment Inhalation: Incorrect numbers in exposure distribution graph were sometimes shown when solid components were present in the mixture.
- Risk Assessment Inhalation: Sometimes not all product sets are shown.
- SER limit values: Incorrect display (scientific notation) of very small numbers.
- Concentration of components in powder mixture: In a Risk Assessment Inhalation determining the concentration per component in a powder mixture composed of one or more components is now possible.
- Security: Users are temporary locked out for ten minutes after five incorrect login attempts.
- [Premium] Security: New sub users in a premium account have no permissions by default.
- [Premium] The upload limit of the import XML file has been increased to 40MB.
- [Premium] Fix issue regarding expiration date of risk assessment in English.
- Longer WIC texts were not saved sometimes
- Incomplete display of overview risk asessments.
- Filtering on product name in overview risk assessment skin and action plan.
- Finnish translation in risk assessment WIC.
- When having no write permissions on a risk assessment inhalation, no results were shown in the last step.
- Dutch only: ATEX and PGS could disappear if disabled in user profile.
- Fixed small issues with report generation.
- Sometimes it was not possible to filter the Action Plan grid.
- Duplicate values in selection lists in user profile.
- The version number and version date are now displayed in the component, product, risk assessment inhalation, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average grids.
- Added the "Up to date" column to the following grids: product, risk assessment inhalation grid, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average.
- Added a "Update" button to the following grids: product, risk assessment inhalation grid, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average. The update button allows you to update all underlying versioned properties. For example: Updating a product will update all components of that product to the latest version.
- When a user uses the "Update" button in one of the grids, a notification will be pushed to the other Stoffenmanager users of users company.
- The bulk assigning and unassigning feature now also allows you to add product to the DPD (Digital Product Depot).
- The risk assessment inhalation grid Excel export now displays all calculated results in separate cells.
- When a user did not have permissions to edit a risk assessment inhalation and attempted to open a risk assessment inhalation, the user was shown an error.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a user creates a new risk assessment inhalation and sets the location of the risk assessment to the "Select an option" option.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain fields not to save on the company information page.
- When copying a product in the quantitative exposure assessment route, all of the product WIK fields will now be saved.
- [Dutch only] SER limit value import allows more units to be imported.
- [Premium] Added new REACH stage names.
- [Premium] When clicking the '+' button in the product editor, sometimes the danger class assistant was not shown.
- [Dutch only] Fixed broken links on cookie information page.
- Infotips in some popups didn't work.
- Some Polish translations of inhalation measures were not shown.
- Improved sorting of calendar items on home page.
- Calendar was sometimes shown in wrong language.
- Add Cosanta BV footnote to PDF-version of terms and conditions.
- Small layout improvements throughout the application.
- Improved layout and text of error reporting page.
- [Premium] Changes to the import to allow enriching more fields in Stoffenmanager®.
- Release of Polish language (Polski).
- [Premium] Centralized management and import of products in a 'digital product depot'. Users can easily assign products from the digital product depot to their own locations without write permissions.
- [Premium] Possibility to add and edit custom fields for a product.
- [Premium] Renewed developer documentation 'Import in Stoffenmanager®'.
- [Premium] Page 'Import in Stoffenmanager®' has a new look and feel and a progress indicator.
- [Premium] Stoffenmanager® import can now handle larger files.
- [Premium] Stoffenmanager® import options added: create new version of product/component when a product/component has been changed.
- Added password strength indicator to 'My settings' page.
- Risk inhalation: Added WIC based on information filled in the risk assessment.
- Generation of a multi-language WIK would fail if some texts were not filled in.
- Component overview: Column 'Archived?' didn't have a header text.
- Calendar of selection of MSDS-date was not translated in Swedish.
- It is now possible to upload an SDS file with a product.
- [stoffenmanager.com] Added the Swedish language.
- [Basic] RCR is not properly displayed.
- [Premium] Excel export does not export concentrations.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Navigation between different pages is interrupted.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Fix cancel button in storage location edit popup.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Fix popup not closing.
- [Premium] Location tree does not show expand icons.
- Homepage calendar text layout issues.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Dilution is not mandatory.
- Streamlined process of creating a Stoffenmanager® account.
- It is now possible to fill in your workplace instruction card in multiple languages. Existing products have been migrated to the language it was filled in.
- Added tile on the dashboard with the company information.
- Stoffenmanager® import allows importing product WIC information in multiple languages.
- Column selection and other premium-only features of the overviews are now available for basic users too.
- Users of the free version of Stoffenmanager® can now view the RCR of risk assessments.
- Users of the free version of Stoffenmanager® can now view the daily concentration of risk assessments.
- Product overview export: Instead of showing 'Multiple locations', each location is now shown.
- [Premium] Copying a RIE could cause an error message.
- [Premium] Fix generation of Word workplace instruction card for some users.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Added warning in case an invalid product was stored.
- Product editor: After adding a component the component was not immediately shown in the selection list (basic users only).
- Error message after converting a product from WMS to GHS.
- For some users the selected columns and filters were not always remembered.
- Risk assessment inhalation editor: Summary was not updated during editing the risk assessment.
- Solved display problem of a product after being converted to GHS.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: In the overview the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time can now be shown.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: The results show the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: The report shows the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time.
- [Premium] Activity: The time can be filled in on a per-minute basis instead of a selection list.
- RIE Inhalation: The time can be filled in on a per-minute basis instead of a selection list.
- Daily concentration: The filled in time in a risk assessment is now suggested when creating or editing a daily concentration.
- [Premium] A risk assessment that was removed but expired showed a notification.
- [Premium] Paging of grid of bulk location changing for products didn't work correctly.
- [Premium] An user who previously worked with ATEX couldn't be removed.
- Incorrect sort order of hazard statements on the WIC.
- Product edit: When a new supplier was created it was not shown on the WIC.
- Removed the 'Stoffenmanager® werkplaats' (was available in Dutch only).
- Default language fallback is now English instead of Dutch.
- [Premium] PGS storage: Resolved issue where product couldn't be assigned to a location.
- [Premium] ATEX: Resolved crash in generating action plan.
- Danger driven WIC sometimes showed labels in the wrong order.
- [Premium] Tab sequence when editing a product improved.
- It is now possible to upload a company logo.
- Company logo is now shown at the page header of each report.
- Small improvements in the reports.
- It is now possible to generate a 'danger driven' WIC.
- Support for limitvalues as low as 0,000001.
- Risk assessment skin: Shows the selected measure.
- [Premium] In specific cases an error message could be shown in the PGS storage module.
- [Premium] Column 'archive status' showed wrong in the column header.
- [Premium] Large import files should no longer yield error message.
- [Premium] Management: Creating a user, deleting it and then re-creating it no long yields an error message.
- New supplier and Edit supplier open on a new screen (new supplier from Edit product still opens in a popup).
- After selecting a component on the Edit product screen, one can jump to next component fields again with Tab.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin are now free searchable on their name.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for productname.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for componentname and CAS number.
- [Premium]Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched using multiple locaitons.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for CMR products.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for productname.
- Premium is also available in Finnish.
- Premium is now also available in Finnish.
- Solved crash when visiting the Finnish homepage with the English language setting.
- Inconsistency in order delete and copy buttons in list risk assessment skin.
- Links to risk assessments inhalation when using FireFox browser.
- CMR-registration; assessment names listed without spacing.
- Locations were editable in risk assessments; now only using ‘Assigning, detaching locations’.
- Problem with instruction card for RAS (cleaning) for specific products.
- Problem retrieving country name in company information.
- New references in background articles.
- Report inhalation shows for some users the incorrect number of risk assessments.
- Filter on risk assessments in report inhalation and report skin was empty for some users.
- Crash in daily concentration for some users resolved.
- Problem in product editing with English notation of decimals resolved.
- [Premium] ATEX and PGS tabs hidden for non-Dutch languages.
- Text added for inhalation risk measure 'Replace product'.
- It is no longer possible to select the measure 'Replace product' for a risk assessment with cutting labour (wood and stone).
- Some older icons replaced with newer ones.
- Location filter on dashboard is now correctly sorting on name.
- Check for removal of product corrected.
- Live-notification of event log reactivated.
- Possibility of entering rare character like > and < as a name on some forms.
- When a decimal vapour pressure was used the panel was shown as 'not ready'
- [Premium] Component edit: Added functionality to copy information from the GESTIS database.
- Component edit: added navigation to GESTIS database.
- Small stability improvements.
- [Premium] Product overview: Added columns for hazard category inhalation and skin.
- [Premium] Import: Possible to import ATEX and PGS information (Dutch only).
- [Premium] Import: Changes to facilitate data improvement in Stoffenmanager.
- Report skin was sometimes not translated into English, Finnish or German.
- Daily concentration: Resolved issue causing duplicates in component selector when creating a daily concentration for vapours.
- German language: Fixed various layout problems.
- Of some solid substance risk assessments no measures could be taken.
- Sorting and filtering on certain columns on some overviews.
- Not able to delete some locations
- Redeveloped all the important overview lists.
- Totally renewed filter functionality.
- CMR report now contains a filter.
- Edit dialogs open now in the same page.
- The roadmap has been replaced by the Dashboard.
- [Premium] Extended management information via the Dashboard.
- [Premium] Columns can be hidden and shown on the overviews.
- [Premium] Overview lists can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
- [Premium] Version management has been added for products, components, risk assessments and daily concentration.
- [Premium] Implemented the functionality to review differences between versions.
- [Premium] Implemented archiving per location for products.
- [Premium] Implemented archiving risk assessments.
- [Premium] Added bulk archiving functionality for locations, which will archive all data below it.
- [Premium] Added functionality to expire individual risk assessments.
- [Premium] Added functionality to add central automated management of expiration dates based on parameters.
- [Premium] Added extended real-time notification system.
- [Premium] Added event/audit log of actions done in the system.
- [Premium] Added option to bulk change locations of risk assessments and products.
- Large technical optimization of the back-end.
- Large amount of stability improvements implemented.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that sometimes caused a risk assessment skin to overwrite the original when copying.
- It is now possible to use the 'greater than' and 'less than' signs in product names, component names, and WIC text.
- Various technical and stability improvements.
- Various technical and stability improvements.
- [Premium] Updated ATEX module to comply with the latest laws and regulations.
- [Premium] Updated PGS module to comply with the latest laws and regulations.
- [Premium] Data in the ATEX module is now shared between users of the same company.
- [Premium] Data in the PGS module is now shared between users of the same company.
- [Premium] Premium users are able to create an unlimited amount of products, risks assessments and daily average concentrations. Basic users have been restricted in this matter.
- [GESTIS version] Improved the homepage layout.
- [RAS versie] Improved the homepage layout.
- Improved the steps to procedure to switch between different Stoffenmanager® versions (Generic, Gestis, RAS, FIOH).
- Developed a Finnish version of Stoffenmanager® for FIOH.
- [Premium] Increased the maximum vapour pressure to 10 million Pa in the Stoffenmanager® import.
- Fixed registration issues for some users.
- [Premium] Improved the appearance of the EVD cards in the ATEX Module.
- [Premium] Solved issue that made it impossible to upgrade some of the users to company administrator.
- [Premium] Fixed pagination system in ATEX so it's identical to the rest of the pagination systems in Stoffenmanager®.
- Solved issue on the risk inhalation overview page where long component names caused layout issues.
- Solved issue that caused problems saving reports with strange characters in the name of a inhalation risk assessment.
- Solved issue where long component names caused layout issues on the daily average comcentration page.
- Solved issue with the activation of a Premium demo account.
- Solved issue that caused some products to be undeletable even though they were not used anymore.
- Applied some layout tweaks to the product edit page.
- The list of countries on the company profile page is now also available in other languages than English.
- Fixed bug in far-field.
- The permission system was sometimes to rigid.
- [Premium] Searchable selection list for components in daily concentration
- [Premium] It is now possible to disable the CMR notification that shows up when editing a product.
- Language list in 'My settings' and 'Company information' has now been translated.
- [Premium] System-wide notifications are now only shown to premium account administrators.
- [Premium] In the permissions editor new locations were incorrectly shown as accessible by the user.
- Resolved issue causing line breaks in the product editor not to be saved.
- Introduction text 'welcome to Stoffenmanager®' after registering improved.
- Resolved issue in Risk Inhalation causing long component names to make the concentration unreadable.
- Account removal is now available in Finnish.
- Component edit: In all modules/routes all fields are now available.
- [Premium] Performance adding components to a product was improved.
- [Premium] Stability improvements in REACH.
- Special characters such as > and < are now allowed in WIC-texts.
- Measures: Replacing a product with a product without H/R-phrases could fail.
- WIC: Special (non-visible) characters in WIC-texts could cause a corrupt Word document when exporting.
- Risk Inhalation: Sometimes an unique combination of a PPE and a product could cause a crash.
- Several security fixes for ATEX
- [Premium] PGS: Various layout- and consistency improvements.
- [Premium] ATEX: Various layout- and consistency improvements.
- [Premium] Edit product: Stability improvements.
- [Premium] Permissions: Someone who had limited permissions and was upgraded to premium admin kept the limited permissions.
- WIC: room ventilation was not shown on the WIC-card.
- [Premium] PGS: Products without ADR class caused crashes.
- [Premium] Import:signal term couldn't be imported.
- Product editing: CLP converter didn't work sometimes.
- Product editing: sort suppliers by name.
- Product WIC: icons sometimes not visible in Word export.
- Product CMR registration: New registrations CMR couldn't be created.
- Supplier editing: Email validation only allowed lowercase email addresses.
- [Premium] User permissions could not be edited.
- [Premium] Some REACH risk assessments could not be opened.
- [Premium] In some cases, copied products overwrote the original product.
- 'General information' when editing a product always remained on 'not ready'.
- Product editing: date picker didn't work well.
- Product editing: Selected WMS icons were not displayed after saving.
- Product editing: When editing long WIC-texts typing was interrupted.
- [Premium] Error messages in the import improved
- Errors resolved in entering risk assessment skin.
- New design of the Stoffenmanager® homepage.
- Various significant performance and stability improvements made throughout Stoffenmanager®.
- Calendar functionality added.
- Stoffenmanager® portal closed and removed. Functionality moved to the new Stoffenmanager® homepage.
- Community FAQ functionality added.
- Premium features clarified.
- Ownership of Stoffenmanager® clarified.
- Language selector enhanced.
- After log in redirection into Stoffenmanager®.
- [Premium] Improvements in the removal of users from company account.
- [Premium] Resolved secutity issue in REACH module.
- Report CMR products and registration was user specific and not company wide.
- When filling in an invalid email address for the newsletter no message was shown.
- Product creation: Paragraph 15 changed to paragraph 2 when entering R/H-phrases
- At risk assessment skin, assessment creation, step 3, decimals are now correctly shown with comma's.
- [Premium] Added support for 'liquid and solid' components in the import.
- Added hazard statements:
- Added or updated precautionary phrases:
- Sort order of all hazard phrases is now by name and number.
- Free users: Show the CAS number in the component drop down while adding/editing a product.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused components in a product set not to be marked as deletable.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused stability issues after removal of a product set.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused WIC texts not to be temporary saved in the Chrome browser.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused WIC texts not to be imported correctly.
- [Premium] Information related to vapour pressure of components in REACH improved.
- [Premium] Stricter validation of the import files: don't allow duplicate import ID's anymore.
- Resolved issue that sometimes caused the dilution not to be shown in the report daily concentration.
- When a component was set to 'solid' or 'liquid' it could not be set to 'both' anymore.
- Removed duplication of hazard statement 'H361fd' and 'H361f'.
Version 5.5.2Issues resolved
- Sign in issues resolved in sector- or country specific Stoffenmanager® versions.
- Issue resolved causing language not to be changed in sector- or country specific Stoffenmanager® after using the generic Stoffenmanager®.
- Free users can now select the root location 'My company'.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused warnings while importing were not shown.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused not all locations to be shown in Risk Assessment Skin when an user was specifically denied access to a location.
- Resolved issue that caused only the upper half of the Dangerous Substance Register to be printed.
- Resolved issue that caused stoffenmanager.com users not being able to switch languages on Stoffenmanager®.
- Various improvements to reports generated by Stoffenmanager®.
- Below every report it is now possible to fill in additional reports.
- The German language has been added to Stoffenmanager®.
- The control measure 'replace product' now also works with GHS.
- Some problems regarding the control measure 'replace product' were resolved.
- When reporting on risk assessments regarding stone or wood the respirable dust was not shown.
No previous patch notes available.