Stoffenmanager® E-training part 1: Taking inventory
The Stoffenmanager® E-training part 1 Taking inventory is set up for novice users of Stoffenmanager®. During the training you will learn how to use Stoffenmanager® in your company and how to enter products. The training consists of a combination of theory and practice. You will mainly get to work yourself and practice directly behind your computer. At the end of the half-day you will have sufficient knowledge to be able enter products in Stoffenmanager®.
What topics are we going to cover?
- The history of Stoffenmanager®.
- General information such as safety data sheets (MSDS)
- The legislation on hazardous substances.
- Entering products.
- The Stoffenmanager® SHARE module.
- The CMR register and how you can work with it in Stoffenmanager®.
- Generating a Workplace Instruction Card.
*The topics are based on the Stoffenmanager® Premium package.
- Date: November 16, 2023
- Time: 9.15 to 12.30 (CET)
- Location: Zoom, from behind your own computer
- Costs: (Online) part 1 € 195,= p.p. (excl. VAT)