Stoffenmanager® E-training part 2: Prioritize and assess
With the Stoffenmanager® training part 2 Prioritize and Assess we assume that you have experience and knowledge of importing products (or that you have followed training part 1). You know what limit values and vapor pressure are, what STOP (the occupational hygiene strategy) means. Also, you are able to read Safety Data Sheets.
What topics are we going to cover?
- You learn which limit values are higher in the hierarchy; how to derive limit values and where to find limit values in databases other than Stoffenmanager®.
- We discuss the qualitative and quantitative route (inhalation), what Stoffenmanager® has been validated for to participate in an assessment; which parameters are important for a risk assessment; which different actions that Stoffenmanager has defined and what influence they have on the risk assessment.
- You learn how to do a risk assessment, how outcomes should be interpreted in combination with limit values; which factors are important for a risk assessment in Stoffenmanager®; and how to do different risk assessments using case studies.
*The training is based on the Stoffenmanager® Premium package.
- Date: April 4, 2023
- Time: 9.30 to 12.30
- Location: Zoom, from behind your own computer
- Costs: Per (online) part of the day € 385,= p.p. (excl. VAT)
- Discount: If you want to follow multiple (online) parts, you will receive a discount of €55,- for the additional parts