Stoffenmanager® E-training part 3: controlling risks
When you participate in the Stoffenmanager® training part 3 Controlling risks, we assume that you have experience and knowledge of importing products and performing risk assessments in Stoffenmanager®. You understand the difference between the qualitative and the quantitative route in Stoffenmanager® (this is discussed in part 2).
What topics are we going to cover?
- Which H-phrases belong to skin effects; you learn the ways in which workers can be exposed in terms of skin; we discuss the difference between local and systemic effects and we dive deeper in how to prioritize the risk for the skin in Stoffenmanager®.
- You learn how to perform more complex risk assessments; how to interpret results in combination with limit values (flow diagrams) and how you can apply the job daily average.
- We discuss how control measures (in Stoffenmanager®) can be taken in combination with the occupational hygiene strategy and how an action plan can be drawn up in Stoffenmanager®
*The training is based on the Stoffenmanager® Premium package.
- Date: April 6, 2023
- Time: 13.00 to 16.30
- Location: Zoom, from behind your own computer
- Costs: Per (online) part of the day € 385,= p.p. (excl. VAT)
- Discount: If you want to follow multiple (online) parts, you will receive a discount of €55,- for the additional parts